Sunday, July 13, 2014

Lanie Opens the Boxes

Thank You

Thank you to everyone who commented and provided guesses. All are good guesses based on the size boxes you saw. Before we move ahead, I will tell you that none of the boxes hold either a pet or an outfit. And we've changed venue for the reveal.


Now On with the Show

Start Small

Lulu as  long as you don't nibble the boxes, you can stay. I know you want to see what is inside too. Let's do the small one first.
Hmm, let's see what the label says.
Oh, nice! Look, Lulu, Josefina's accessories! I love her rebozo.

Melody will love wearing Josefina's garnet necklace.
And here's the handkerchief and coin.

Medium Next

Now for the medium box. This is actually big enough to be an outfit, but I think not.
Yay! Rebecca's accessories!
I love her hat. The shawl is kind of stiff, but maybe it will soften over time.
The "pin" is adorable!
Don't you love it, Lulu?

Large Finale

Now for the big one. Do you think it could be a pet? Maybe Cecile's parrot or Argo? No?

Wow! Addie's accessories!
How do I look? This will be great for the folk festival in August.
She has  coin too. We'll have quite the coin collection among our friends.


What do you think? Were those good boxes? Hope you enjoyed our reveal.

Best wishes,


9 comments:

  1. Awww! great! glad you got them!

    Lu&SixLittleDollies~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff! I love all the accessories!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean; they can be incorporated in a lot of different ways.

      Delete
  3. What a nice haul! I like getting the accessories even if I don't have that doll because they are great to mix and match and add some spice to an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree. Plus it's like having antiques or heirlooms - little pieces of history passed down through generations. :-)

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you got those accessories. I think Josefina's is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They each have a little something special to them, but Josefina's were top of the list.

      Delete