Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Game Time! (Plus)

Whose Shoes?

The object of this game is to look at the pictures and guess which of us is wearing which pair of shoes. Leave your guesses in the comments below.

1


2


3

4

5



Also let us know your favorite pair. 

Have fun! The answers will be revealed in the next post.


Plus

Autumn nominated us for the Liebster Award. Thank you, Autumn!

11 Fun Facts


  1. We're getting ready for a long trip.
  2. Love Big Bang Theory
  3. Our bunnies have a strawberry for treat each night
  4. Trips make us nervous and excited
  5. Construction noises are very distracting to us
  6. Love seafood
  7. We love taking quizzes...the fun kind (not pop quizzes in school)
  8. We're starting to like OG outfits more than AG
  9. Would love to get an AG store in Philadelphia
  10. Popcorn is best air popped with melted butter and salt (to us)
  11. We don't like squash, onions, or peppers

Autumn's Questions


  1. Would you rather curl up on a cold winter day in front of a fire with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book, or swing in a hammock on a breezy summer day with a cup of chilled iced tea? Basically a tie between these two.
  2. Weirdest food you've ever eaten? Some think sushi is weird.
  3. Does the screech from scratching your nails on a chalkboard irritate you? Makes me cringe
  4. If you only  had $10 to live on for a week, what would you buy? A gallon of milk, a box of cereal, and some soup.
  5. Have you ever danced in the rain? Yes.
  6. What would be on your dream pizza? Grilled chicken, mushrooms, and black olives.
  7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would you want it to be? Hmmm, this is difficult and can be interpreted two ways. If “meal” is breakfast, lunch, or dinner…then breakfast. I’m miserable if I don’t get a good breakfast. If “meal” is the food…then I think your basic big breakfast (eggs, toast, home fries, bacon) with fruit.
  8. What is the longest amount of time you have stayed awake? Probably 36 hours, maybe 48.
  9. If you were walking home in the dark all alone, and you hear something and see something move, what do you do? Kind of C, but instead of trying to hide I’d freeze in my tracks.
    A. Scream and run home
    B. Keep walking calmly
    C. Hide somewhere until you don't sense it anymore 
    D. I HAVE NO CLUE!
  10. Is there anything orange within 15 feet around you? If so, what is it?  The flowers on my messenger bag.
  11. Which do you look up more often, the dictionary or thesaurus? Dictionary.

Thank you again!

Best wishes,

20 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I love it :)

    Here's my guesses:

    1. Lanie

    2. Haley

    3. Kirsten

    4. Kaya

    5. Melody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have 3 of the 5 correct. :)

      Hint: 2 of the 3 you have correct match the 2 that Amaya has correct.

      Delete
    2. Oops, I forgot to say that my favorite shoes are #1 and #2 (I happen to own a pair of the #2 shoes myself ;) )

      Delete
    3. Good choices for favorite shoes.

      Delete
  2. Melody, Haley, Kirsten, Kaya, Lanie. My favorites are #1 and #5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have 2 of 5 correct. :)

      Hint: Your 2 match 2 that Shelby-Grace has correct.

      Aren't the high tops great! I love them!

      Delete
  3. OK, here we go!

    1. Melody
    2. Kaya
    3. Kirsten
    4. Lanie
    5. Haley

    And my faves are:
    #1, #2, and #5.

    Thanks! :)

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, Sophia, no matches. : ( Try again.

    Good choice on the favorite shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melody, Haley, Lanie, Kaya, Kirsten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have 3 of 5 correct.

      2 match Shelby-Grace and Amaya. However, your third is different from Shelby-Grace's third. :-)

      Delete
  6. Haley
    Melody
    Kirsten
    Kaya
    Lanie

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have 1 of 5 correct.

      Keep the one and shuffle the others to try again. :-)

      Delete
  7. I loved your answers! Right now, I'm practically drooping from sleep, so I'm going to come back later when I'm more awake to guess :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rest well. Results won't go up until the afternoon.

      Delete
  8. 1. Lanie
    2. Kirsten
    3. Melody
    4. Kaya
    5. Haley
    My favs are probably the first pair and the fourth pair. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have 1 of 5 correct.

      The 1st and 4th pair are really cute.

      Delete
    2. 1. Kirsten
      2. Haley
      3. Lanie
      4. Kaya
      5. Melody
      It's okay to guess again, right?

      Delete
    3. You bet it is okay to guess again. :)
      This time you have 5 of 5 correct. :-D
      Good job!

      Delete
  9. 1. Kirsten
    2. Haley
    3. Lanie
    4. Kaya
    5. Melody

    Please note that I had already guessed these before I saw Christian Homeschooler's guess. I did not copy.
    My favorite shoes are definetely 1.
    Check out my blog!
    Aliah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good!
      the first pair of sandals are great. They photograph well and pose well - nice flat bottoms.

      Delete