Whose Shoes?The object of this game is to look at the pictures and guess which of us is wearing which pair of shoes. Leave your guesses in the comments below.
Also let us know your favorite pair.
Have fun! The answers will be revealed in the next post.
PlusAutumn nominated us for the Liebster Award. Thank you, Autumn!
11 Fun Facts
- We're getting ready for a long trip.
- Love Big Bang Theory
- Our bunnies have a strawberry for treat each night
- Trips make us nervous and excited
- Construction noises are very distracting to us
- Love seafood
- We love taking quizzes...the fun kind (not pop quizzes in school)
- We're starting to like OG outfits more than AG
- Would love to get an AG store in Philadelphia
- Popcorn is best air popped with melted butter and salt (to us)
- We don't like squash, onions, or peppers
- Would you rather curl up on a cold winter day in front of a fire with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book, or swing in a hammock on a breezy summer day with a cup of chilled iced tea? Basically a tie between these two.
- Weirdest food you've ever eaten? Some think sushi is weird.
- Does the screech from scratching your nails on a chalkboard irritate you? Makes me cringe
- If you only had $10 to live on for a week, what would you buy? A gallon of milk, a box of cereal, and some soup.
- Have you ever danced in the rain? Yes.
- What would be on your dream pizza? Grilled chicken, mushrooms, and black olives.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would you want it to be? Hmmm, this is difficult and can be interpreted two ways. If “meal” is breakfast, lunch, or dinner…then breakfast. I’m miserable if I don’t get a good breakfast. If “meal” is the food…then I think your basic big breakfast (eggs, toast, home fries, bacon) with fruit.
- What is the longest amount of time you have stayed awake? Probably 36 hours, maybe 48.
- If you were walking home in the dark all
alone, and you hear something and see something move, what do you do? Kind of C, but instead of trying to hide I’d freeze in my tracks.
A. Scream and run home
B. Keep walking calmly
C. Hide somewhere until you don't sense it anymore
D. I HAVE NO CLUE!
- Is there anything orange within 15 feet around you? If so, what is it? The flowers on my messenger bag.
- Which do you look up more often, the dictionary or thesaurus? Dictionary.
Thank you again!