Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Game Time Results

Whose Shoes? Revisited

Thank you all for playing! It was fun; we'll have to remember to do something similar again.

Who is Wearing What...i.e., The Results


Haley, Kaya, Kirsten, Lanie, Melody 

1. I'm wearing the lime green sandals from Lanie's Garden Outfit.
The rest of my outfit includes the denim shirt from the AG Play Outfit, camisole from the AG blue and white polka dot underwear set, and Lanie's Garden Outfit shorts.
 
2. I'm wearing the purple flats from the OG Wherever & Ever Outfit.
My shrug and top are from the OG Wherever and Ever Outfit and the pants are from the AG Real Me Outfit.
 
3. I'm wearing the denim sandals from the Coconut Tee Outfit.
My pants are also from the AG Coconut Tee Outfit. The top is mine from the Garden Outfit. And don't you love these cool shades? They're from the OG All Eyelets on Me Outfit.
 
4. I'm wearing the pink flats from the OG  All Eyelets on Me Outfit.
My top is from the AG Fashion Show Outfit. My shorts are from the local hardware store gift center.

 5. I'm wearing the OG I Lilac You hightop sneakers.
My top and shorts are from the OG All Eyelets on Me Outfit.

Thank you again for playing. We hope you had fun.


Best wishes,

2 comments:

  1. It's cool to see the outfit come to life after only seeing the shoes. :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      Sounds like a good idea of a new type of fashion post..."I wonder what she is wearing with that?"

      Delete