Great GiftHi! Nonna gave us a great My Life As outfit and shoes too!
The Coral Sweater Outfit has three pieces: a tiered ruffle skirt, striped sleeveless top, and coral sweater with blue tulle flower accent. These will be great for mixing and matching.
The Coral Gladiator Sandals are the high style ones. The jelly nature is cool too.
Now the test...
How it FitsCheck out the three photo shoots. Lots of photos today!
Who Wears it Best?Leave your vote in the comment section.
- I chose three different models with three body types (slim, slender, full) and three skin tones (fair, medium, medium dark).
- The top ruffle on the skirt did not always lay well, but seemed to be best on Lea.
- The sleeveless top fit nicely on all three; however, the bottom hem did not come together on Kaya.
- The sweater fits nicely on everyone. it was slightly loose on Haley and snug on Kaya.
- All three pieces were relatively easy to put on and take off. You have to be patient with the wrist openings on the sweater and adjust the skirt ruffles.
- The sandals were easy to put on and off. They look sharp on all three models (and Melody from our Memorial Day post). However, the jelly material had me slightly concerned about possible shiny marks or color transfer, so I have not let them be worn for a long period of time.
- Great mix and match potential!
- Thank you, again, Nonna!
Note: Tea Time with Melody Q is not affiliated with American Girl, Madame Alexander, or My Life As. The outfit reviewed above was a gift to our collection. The review is unsolicited and comprised of our own observations, opinions, thoughts, and words. No purchase is required or suggested to enjoy the post.