Monday, May 13, 2019

Bittersweet Day for Kaya

Taking Care of Business

Well this is late but to all women who inspire others we wish you had a lovely day yesterday.

Sad Entertainment News

One of our favorite Hollywood glamour actresses has passed away. 
Rest in Peace, Doris Day! Thank you for sharing your lovely talent with us in movies and song and interviews. Especially with all you have done to advocate for animals. We chose to feature her BBC obituary.

Happy Birthday, Kaya!

Hi! Yes, today is my birthday and, boy, is it a wet day! A perfect day for a nice cup of tea and a cuddle with my favorite pup!
I do have two very nice presents here. Must open the big one first; it rattles!
Oh, cool! A Playmobil figure.
She's pretty! I think it's Belle from Beauty and the Beast. not sure if that is official or not, but that's how I see her.
Let's see what's in this one.
Cool! An UglyDoll! I wonder which one?
So adorable!
It's Babo! Perfect for today! He comes with a comic book and a letter with cookies and milk. Yum! (giggles)
York Peppermint Pattie! You are so yummy. No, Tatlo! You can't have this. When I take a bite...
I get the sensation of a cool spring breeze touching my cheeks! (laughs) What's your favorite birthday treat?
Today being so wet, well, it was good Kirsten and I had Tea on Saturday. 

Birthday Tea in the Garden with Kirsten

So we decided to make it an historical representation and donned some of our favorite outfits for the event. I even brought Steps high out for the event. She had fun too! Check it out.

Kirsten brought tea, cheese, bread, summer sausage, an apple, and a pie!

I brought finger cakes, smoked salmon, and blueberries. We feasted well!

Then it was time to pack it up and head home.
See you at home, Kaya! 
Sure thing, Kirsten! Thank you for a lovely party!


Do you have a favorite photo?

Thank you for sticking with me for such a long post! Have a great day! Oh, I'm leaving all of our signatures on this one because of the opening business plus. 

Best wishes,



Note: Tea Time with Melody Q is not affiliated with American Girl, Doris Day, Playmobil, UglyDolls, or Hershey. All items featured in this post were purchased with our own funds for our collection. Links are provided for educational purposes. No purchase is required or suggested to enjoy the post.

#HappyBirthdayKaya

9 comments:

  1. It looks like Kaya had a great birthday, even if it was rainy. Oh my word, that Playmobil figure really does look like Belle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these pictures are so, so cute! I especially love the ones where Kirsten and Kaya are sitting on the picnic blanket together! Makes me hungry for a historical feast. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you mind checking out my blogs, please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Kaya! What a fun picnic with her friend :)

    My favorite picture is the last one, with Kaya on her horse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That seems to be the favorite of a few people. I do like it a lot myself. :-D

      Delete