Jumped Off the Rack into the Cart
A Sale HelpedIf you are a regular reader you know we love all animals, but a few of us lean in the direction of cats. So when we spotted the socks with this outfit...poof...it popped into our cart without much hesitation.
Melody wore the socks yesterday, but have no fear Xyra did laundry last night. (giggles) Licorice does seem to be doing a bit better, so keep those prayers and vibes coming.
Today I wanted to look closer at the entire outfit. It comes with a skirt, blouse, socks, and shoes.
The blouse is grey cotton with tiny pink polka dots a pink Peter Pan collar and pink buttons.
The skirt is a soft denim, not quite chambray. the straps cross in the back and fix with clear buttons.
I love this blouse. It fits beautifully. I can see we'll be fighting over this one.
The skirt is lovely. Soft and a bit swingy because of being a-line.
I think you could button the straps uncrossed and it would still work, but I like them crossed.
These socks are so adorable! The shoes are kind of a cross between navy and royal. Very comfy and cute with the bows.
Model TimeSome fun poses.
- No links above because I can't find it on the OG website or through a google search. 😮
- I LOVE the real working buttons! Perfectly proportioned. You can actually leave a button open so your vinyl person doesn't choke and it looks normal.
- The edges of the denim are rough cut and I can see frying becoming a thing in the future.
- The socks-the first time you put these on will be difficult. Have patience. The upper hem or rib is tight, so go slow. It took longer to get the socks on Melody than it did Kirsten.
- Great mix and match possibilities here.
- As collectors or enthusiasts we have experienced OG quality control as not 100% stellar. My outfit fits perfectly, but I can see the wrists of the sleeves could be problematic if not exact.
- The shoes in this set are the best shoe mold OG has. They always fit and are cute in any color.
What are your thoughts on the outfit? Do you have a favorite photo?
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
Note: Tea Time with Melody Q is not affiliated with American Girl, Battat, Our Generation, or Target. The outfit reviewed was purchased with our own funds for our collection. The review is unsolicited and comprised of our own observations, opinions, thoughts, and words. Links are provided for educational and informative purposes; no purchase is required or suggested to enjoy the post. No funding is received by clicking links.