Let's Get Together Yeah, Yeah, YeahWhat do we have here, Haley?
Looks like some camping gear. The fun stuff.
Lots of cool stuff in fact. The back lists 1 each: guitar, lantern,campfire popcorn, hamburger, set of food cans, s'mores platter, jar of peanut butter, frying pan with eggs, water bottle, compass, cooler, headlamp, thermos, dish, map, box of crackers, camping book; and 2 each cans of soda, slices of toast, and marshmallow skewers.
Oops! Almost missed the water bottle.
I've laid out everything,but the water and soda are in the cooler. It's almost too bad they filled the cooler with so much ice or more would fit inside. I do love he look of the ice.
A better angle. You can see the ice better in this view.
Haley has he drinks and is ready to go!
The compass is cute. Would be nicer if I didn't have to tie it.
Haley decides to chill with the headlamp and play a few songs on the guitar.
Time for popcorn.
- Another great LORI set. I think the name isn't quite right. I think Let's Head out to the Fire Pit would be better.
- I LOVE that the foods are not completely stuck to a container (except for the popcorn). You can even make a fried egg sandwich with the eggs and toast.
- The lid to the cooler has cup holders. That's a neat feature.
- This will work well with the travel set for day trips.
- There is one more set I hope to acquire.
What is your favorite item in this set?
Have a great day!
Note: Tea Time with melody Q is not affiliated with American Girl, Madam Alexander, Battat, or LORI. The set reviewed was purchased for our collection with our own funds. The review is unsolicited and consists of our own opinions, thoughts, and words. Links are provided for educational and informative purposes. No purchase is suggested or required to enjoy the post. These are not affiliate links; we receive no funding should you click the links.