Grace, Haley, Kaya, Kirsten, Lanie, Lea, Melody
Keeping track of things can be difficult.
Actually, we are doing better at that.
However, we can't go back and update everything.
So if you go back to the very first blog post and read them all you'll see this is the ninth time we've asked the question "Who Wears it Best?"
But it is the fifth time the question appears as title.
The other day Xyra brought two great outfits home from Walmart. The Teal Leopard Set from My Life As and a cute pink leopard outfit.
Today we're looking at the Teal Leopard Set.
And if you look closely, you'll see the answers to the question, "Whose shoes?"
So Who Wears it Best?We're going in alphabetical order.
- This three-piece set includes a headband, leggings, and tunic. Lavender is the coordinating color tying the three together.
- The leggings do have a front and back not immediately discernable, so the leggings were taken on and off 10 times instead of 7. Sadly, the back seam started to show wear in one day.
- Velcro on the tunic. You step into this top. It's a good length to cover the top of the leggings.
- Love the headband! Plastic headband encased in the same material as the leggings.
- Melody had the hardest time trying on the outfit, but it still fit her nicely.
The wear is in the center; the tiny holes in the seam let daylight through.
(giggles) I have to say I love this outfit. Now I'm not only named after one of Josie's pussycats, I look like her too! Squee! But if you don't vote for me, I'm okay with that.
Note: Tea Time with Melody Q is not affiliated with American Girl, Madame Alexander, or My Life As. The outfit mentioned in this post was purchased for our collection and the review section is comprised of our own thoughts and opinions. Links are provided for educational and informative purposes. No purchase is required or suggested.