Grace, Haley, Kaya, Kirsten, Lanie, Lea, Melody, 2 or more
Last Thursday Allie D. of Spreading My Joy nominated me (well, us) for the Want some Tea blogger award. What fun! Thank you, Allie D.!
- Give credit to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Nominate 5 people for this award.
- Contact your nominees.
- Do you like hot tea? Yes, very much so! Any doubts? Type Tea Review in the magical search box on the right and see how many posts pop up from the last 3 years.
- What is your favorite tea party snack? This is tough. We all like something a little different. Cucumber sandwiches. Butternut squash soup. Scones. Ham sandwiches. Chocolate rugelach. Lemon mousse. Strawberry tarts.
- What are your theme colors for your tea party? Yellow, white, and green. See the photo above.
- How do you like to decorate for a tea party? We're very eclectic in our table. See that same photo above. (giggles)
- What blogger friends would you invite to your tea party? Nonna, Flo, Amaya, Allie D., Bella and Lulu, and Laney D, Steampunk Addie. Plus our nominees.
- What would you wear to your tea party? Depends, we're as eclectic with our attire as we are with our decorations and treat likes, but we took a vote and we'd all wear skirts or dresses. Maybe pants in the winter.
Bella and Lulu
Any readers not on the nominee list, we'd love to hear your answers to the questions too! Please leave a comment.
Enjoy! Happy sipping everyone!