Monday, July 14, 2014

Book Review: Return To Howliday Inn II

You're Not Seeing Double

Return To Howliday Inn by James Howe

Back on July 3, Kaya told up about a great book she read while visiting Coolspring Power Musuem. The rest of us have finally finished reading it and are ready to give our reviews.

Haley

The Return to Howliday Inn was kind of a mystery - I guess all the Bunnicula books are. That makes them fun and exciting. This mystery also has a message that animal lovers could understand and appreciate, but I'm not so sure it would reach all readers the same way.

Kirsten

I liked this; read it really quickly because I really wanted to know what was going on and  what would happen next.

Lanie

What a book?! I laughed; I cried; I got frightened - quite an adventure. My favorite of the new characters was Hamlet; I felt bad for him. It all ended well, but it made me wonder about the ones (not in the book) when it doesn't. How many cousin Flos there are in the world.

Melody

The new characters - the cats and weasel - were hysterical. Bob, Linda, and Hamlet were the thought provoking ones. This book made me sad and happy at the same time.

To see Xyra's review click here.

Have you read the Bunnicula series? If yes, which is your favorite?

Best wishes and happy reading,



5 comments:

  1. We read a couple of the Bunnicula books a long time ago, but maybe we will check some more out of the library this week. We love animals and sometimes it's hard to read the sad parts.
    ~ Kiki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is difficult to read the sad parts.
      Hope you find some good reads at the library this week.
      Thank you for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Autumn. I appreciate it and will check it out shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lanie's outfit is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete