Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Day 1 Lego Calendar

Count Down or Up?


[Xyra note: Had to use flash this morning and the photos turned out way too bright. I tried to fix one with an online editor and it just wasn't much better, so I'm going with the originals. Bear with it today. Will definitely figure something out for tomorrow.]

Hi! We're counting off the days to Christmas with the Lego Friends Advent Calendar. Today is day 1 or December first. Let's see if I can find the door without Rascal's help.
Yep, here it is. Let's see what's inside.
A little bag of pieces.
Today is a person.
It's Andrea! She's cool!
I'm putting her back in the frame so the others can see her.
I've found door 2; I wonder who will get to open that one tomorrow?


Who do you think will open Day 2's door?

See you again soon!


Note: Tea Time with Melody Q is not affiliated with American Girl or Lego. The Advent calendar shown was purchased for our collection earlier this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment