Sunday, December 13, 2015

Advent 2015 Third Week

Many Fun Things to Do



Hi! We are just over halfway through the journey to Christmas. Today was the Sunday school pageant in church - it went really well - and Gramma Enne's birthday. Not to mention St. Lucia Day! No photos from the pageant, just from the things we did around home.


Day 13 Lego Calendar

So what do you think is behind door 13? The variety of goodies is so big I haven't got a clue.
Let's take a peek!

Ohhh, this is a big one. Looks like a cupcake stand.
Lots of pieces.
Really cute.
They gave us an extra cupcake, but after what happened yesterday to Kaya, I added it to the stand.



St. Lucia Day

Can you believe no one wanted to take a turn? I guess they wanted to sleep in. that's okay. This year we are doing glazed donuts instead of the traditional buns. They are tasty too.



Unbarring the Gates

Hi! I get to open door number three on the Advent village. 
Let's take a look. I have to tell you, this is my favorite.
The little angel is taking care of a deer and ringing the bell.

Uh, oh! Look who's arrived...our elf, Cedric. You're a little late this year, Ced. (giggling)




Have a fabulous weekend! Hope to see you again soon!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Grandma Enne! This is fun seeing all the different things in the advent calendar, I may just have to spring for that Minions one I saw for next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'd love to see a Minions advent calendar. Bet it's a hoot!
      ~Melody

      Keep better track of your turns than I have been! Even have a list and they switch on me. LOL
      ~Xyra

      Delete