Monday, December 14, 2015

Barn Decorating 2015

Elves a Plenty


Haley, Kaya, Kirsten, Lanie, Melody, 2 or more

Better test the lights on this one.
Yeah. Glad you mentioned that, they aren't working.
I'll go find more.
We'll unpack the other ornaments.
I love this new garland.
We've fixed the "cranberry" garland.
Now we need to add the new green strand.
LOVE it! But what do we do with the extra?
I have an idea! Someone pass me the scissors.
Have you found the ornaments for the big tree yet?
Hmm, I think this box is for the smaller trees.
I found the big ones!
I found the angel!
Oooooo!
This one is done.
Very pretty.
Not perfect, but festive and fun.
I think it's great!
Me too!
Now to the smaller trees!
First we need to put the train track up.
Cool...onto the trees.
What are you two doing sitting down?
Figuring out the remaining galand.
You're right, Lanie, there is enough for these trees too. All four will coordinate.
One done.
Two done.
Three done!
Let's head home. We need to start decorating there too!

Are you done decorating? If yes, when did you start? If no, when do you start?

Best wishes,

6 comments:

  1. Your trees all look so nice and pretty!:) Great post!
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so behind this year, I managed to get cards in the mail and I have a little decorating, that's it! Hopefully I will get things under control this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We decorate the house in the middle of December, but the tree doesn't go up until Christmas Eve. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a fun tradition. I remember a long time ago (before I had sisters) Xyra put the tree up Christmas Eve eve. I think that is the latest it has ever gone up.

      Delete