Friday, June 27, 2014

Feature & Follow #83 (Sort Of)

Feature & Follw #83 - Favorite Coffee Tea Mugs

My friend, Lexxie, who writes the (un)Conventional Book Reviews blog follows the rules for Feature & Follow Friday. Since we are not strictly a book blog I haven't jumped into that schedule. However, this week's topic was too cool to pass up. So while I am answering the question - I'm not quite sticking to the rules of becoming a follower of Rachel at Parajunkee's View or Alison from Alison Can Read, but I will point you in their direction. Lexxie reads everything, but tends toward adult romances; Parajunkee seems to focus on fantasy, science fiction, and urban fantasy; Alison seems to be partial to manga.

[Note to our younger readers: have your parents check out the above book blogs with you.]


Favorite Coffee Tea Mug: One of Many

If you don't follow this blog the title should give away that I'm a tea drinker, but I like my tea in a mug as well as a regular tea cup. I have several favorites, but this is the one I use every day. 
It was designed for me by a dear friend. It is based on the Twilight saga and says, "I am Switzerland." To the left of the flag is Edward and Bella; to the right Jacob and Bella. 

Do you have a favorite mug? Send your picture to melodyq2000 [at] gmail [dot] com.

Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment