Monday, August 17, 2015

Model Monday: Lanie #2

Chillin' in August


Yes, I got to jump in and model again. I think Kirsten is up next. Looking back, you'd think my favorite color was purple not pink. Oh, well. The humidity is down, but it's still summer and shorts weather. Lulu joined me for part of this shoot. I had a lot of fun with this one.


The Shoot













Which photo is your favorite? I know mine. :)


Shoot Details

First, the unique items...the beaded, silver kitty necklace was made by Lady Vanyer for Melody a long time ago. It's a favorite piece. 

You've probably seen these sandals before. Gramma Enne found them at the Sandwich Faire last year and gave them to us for Christmas. I wonder if she'll find anything cute this year?

The beaded name bracelets Xyra found at Kay Jay's Doll Shoppe in Ocean City, NJ. I'm wearing Lanie and Kaya.

My fun watch was part of the Just Like You Reversible Schoolbag set. It was available from 2004 to 2006. You can wear it with or without the pink band, but pink goes so well with lavender...

Now, for the rest. Let's go top to bottom. My cute plaid, plastic headband is from the current Coconut Fun Outfit. There was another outfit with the same name released in 2008 - we don't have that one.

The white, cotton tank top is from the retired AGOT Play Outfit(That's American Girl of Today.) The outfit was available from 1998 to 2000. This tank top is a great base piece, it mixes well to make a lot of great outfits.

I love these shorts. The lavender and off white, searsucker shorts are from the OG Wherever and Ever outfit. The belt is not detachable.

See you again soon!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I think my favorite is the fifth one. :)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lydia. The fifth one was fun to shoot.
      ~Lanie :)

      Delete
  2. Cute photos! My favorites are the first and third. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Those are good choices. This was a fun shoot. :)
      ~Lanie

      Delete
  3. I like 6 and 9--couldn't decide because they are both similar. Cute outfit, I love those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, just different zoom on that pose. :) Lanie looks so casual in that one.
      ~Xyra

      Delete