Monday, August 31, 2015

Model Monday: Kaya

Cool Inside and Out


The temperature and humidity have gone up again, so we're looking for shade while outside. I'm not complaining because I know it is cooler here than where Great Auntie Mame and Steampunk Addie are in Arizona. You have to plan for all the places you might be or visit. Just like almost any other time when temperatures are iffy, light layers are best. This is what I pulled together for today.

The Shoot












Which is your favorite photo? Or photos? I know I have a couple.

The Details

Eyelet is fresh and cool; a great layering base. I took the OG Wearever and Ever camisole and topped it with the short-sleeve denim, button or snap down blouse from the AG Play Outfit (retired). 

The dark pink shorts from the AG Coconut Fun Outfit add a pop of color and style with the rolled cuffs.

Our pink power strappy sandals from The Queen's Treasures match the shorts perfectly. 

The final touch, a blue circle pendant. The silver chain, even doubled, is a little long. We'll consult Lady Vanyer for some assistance with this.

Bijoux has been sticking closely to me lately. I'm not sure why, but I don't shoo her away either. Besides, she was fun during the shoot; kept the energy high, but not too high. (giggles)

So glad you stopped! Come again soon!


Note: Tea Time with Melody Q is not affiliated with American Girl, Our Generation, or The Queen's Treasures. Outfit pieces were previously existing in our wardrobe and purchased for or gifted to our collection. All provided links are for informative purposes; no purchase is suggested or required.

2 comments: