Monday, October 15, 2018

Monday Monday

The Monday-ist Monday

Yep, I think I have a "case of the Mondays." (giggles) I need to go find some flair to help put some sparkle on today. 
I hope that when we talk about the weather you understand we aren't complaining, but making observations. While sometimes we wish it were different, we go along with what we have. 
So last week we had fal-ummer. Over the weekend we went from fall to fal-inter. And today they told us it was to be 70, clearing in the afternoon, and humid; didn't get that at all. I mean, really, I'm wearing socks! Ugh! (giggles)
It's a day to curl up in the rocker with a good book and a cup of tea. right, Rascal? Oh, Tutu, you need to stay there.
Oof! (giggles) or hop up here.
So while I rock with the kitties I wanted to let you know it's Coolspring week. Kaya promises to give you some new sights in her report. And if you follow our Facebook page you'll get sneak peaks Wednesday through Sunday.
Hope you have a wonderful Monday and rest of the week. Stay comfy!

Best wishes,

2 comments: