Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween Prep Begins

Treat Buckets



It is time to get serious about our Halloween preparation! Let’s start with our treat bags. We have stickers and buckets to decorate.
I like the felt stickers. Look at the cute bat.
Not sure he’s supposed to be cute, Shouldn’t he be spooky?
There is a great bat in this pack too. Pumpkins and ghosts too.
You can choose the candy and caramel apples bucket or the owl bucket.
I want an owl!
I want the apples.
Kirsten, would you please bring me an apple bucket too?
Sure! Here you go.
Thank you.
You're welcome.
Cool! I want an owl so 2 and 2.
Look at all the great stickers.
Choose the ones you want to put on your bucket.
Hand me a ghost and a moon. I’ll start with those.
A pumpkin and black bat please. You know the felt bat kind of looks like the owl on my bucket.
It does…it’s the eyes.
I like your green ghost. Are you using only one?
Not sure yet. Looks like you are decorating all four sides of yours with all those stickers.
Maybe.
Here they are done. They look great!
We’re showing the other sides.
(Only 3 because Kirsten did only decorate one side of her bucket.)
Let’s clean up.


What kind of treat bag do you use when trick or treating? Leave a comment below and let us know.

Have a great day!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment