Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sound Familiar?

Hi!
Just a quick little note. We've been working hard getting together ideas for future posts. I think they will be really good. I hope you enjoy them too.

Also many of you have mentioned getting back to school and how that has interrupted your blogging...well, now we're in the same boat, sort of. My "school year" schedule means choir rehearsals twice a week. Not sure how this will affect blog posts, but if there is a gap...please check back the next day.

We've been stock piling a few things and are glad to have the Labor Day  holiday to get some more photographs together. 

Hope you had a great weekend!
Best wishes to all!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much.
    I appreciate you stop by frequently.

    To see my responses to the questions: http://teatimewithmelodyq.blogspot.com/2013/08/a-lovely-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of choir are you in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sing in the church choir and a community/school choir. Alto 1 or 2 as needed.

      Delete