Tuesday, September 17, 2013

After Library - Playground



The other day you saw our trip to the library. Now see the fun we had after.

Melody, Kirsten, Kaya, Lanie, Xyra, All

This is a great truck! Kirsten, you drive!
 Fun!
I can’t see so well.
We’ll be your look outs.

Mega slide!
Lots of stairs.


Do the short wide one…we can all go down at one time.
Now the tunnel!


Wall climbing, my favorite!
The view is great from up here.
Sure is!

Let’s head home.
Boooo.

Hammock time!


Hope you had fun with us today!
Work hard and have some fun too.
Until tomorrow...have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I'd love to do this with Melody!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I hope you do. It was fun to shoot. There was no one else on the playground when I got there and I finished shortly after another family arrived.

      Delete