Monday, February 24, 2014

Lanie - Highland Heather

Tea Time With Melody Q's Closet V

Muted Tones

Clarisse has a lot of great things in her closet that she has made herself or has found on many outstanding Etsy sites. Our next outfit includes a couple of design originals from ArtFusion 19464

Again, we give great thanks to Clarisse for inspiring this set of posts and to our friends at ArtFusion 19464 for their wonderful gifts!

Highland Heather






I'm not sure what drew me to it, but when I looked over our closet our new Scottish kilt screamed, "CHOOSE ME!" So I did and went from there. Sometimes wool can be itchy so I made sure I had on a good pair of tights and a long-waisted, long-sleeved shirt. The clogs paired perfectly and the colorful design on them connects well with the poncho and headband. While there is a flower on the poncho, a girl has to have a little bling! This kitty necklace was purrrr-fect.

Kilt: VG of ArtFusion 19464 Original
Top and Poncho: AG Sightseeing Outfit
Necklace: JT of ArtFusion 19464 Original
Lavender Bracelet: AG Birthday Girl Outfit 1 (aka Birthday Girl Dress)
Beaded Bracelet: Kay Jay's Doll Shoppe, Ocean City NJ

What is your favorite way to spice up your outfit?

Thank you for stopping by. Come back again tomorrow. 

Best wishes,

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lanie here; I'm checking the comments on this post. :)
      Thank you, Claire M. I'm glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. Wow, she looks really pretty! My dolls love to do special hairstyles to spice up their outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That's great about the special hairstyles; my curls can get a bit unruly, but I love a great updo now and then. :)

      Delete