Sunday, February 16, 2014

Cloaked Kirsten

I Love Outings!

Beyond the Driveway

So my trip the other day did not stop in the driveway. I went out with Xyra to do my photo shoot in the red cloak.

I don't know about you, but I really feel like Little Red Riding Hood in this cloak. I just need a basket. Not sure if I'm more like the story or Ruby from Once Upon a Time or Cerise Hood of Ever After High. Which is your favorite?

At first it was too dark...

so we took a few more after noon.









Lena tagged along on this one and we had fun watching the birds outside the window together.





Hope you enjoyed this photo shoot.

Stay warm, safe, and happy!

4 comments:

  1. Great photos. My favorite is #7. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photo story and the red cloak!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. With all this snow we are very happy to have the new cloak. Sharing it hasn't been a problem either.

      Delete