Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Take Your Tea With You

Have a Favorite Tea?Take it With You Wherever You Go



Lanie, Xyra

This looks really cool.
I thought so.
A tea tote for your favorite tea lover.
Where did you get it?
I found it at the Green Lane Merchantile.
That's a great store! Gifts for everyone on your list!
It's a pretty purple.
There were several colors, but I liked this best.
The inside is spacious, but not lined. So no loose leaf, eh?
No. I'd stick with bags in protective pouches. Unless you wrap them in foil.
I wonder how many will fit. Hmmm, which ones will I choose?
Let's use these five. Some fruity, some breakfast, and a decaf.
All five fit, but it won't zip.
If I take out the one it will zip.
Now we can have tea anytime we want

The tea tote could be used for other things. What ideas do you have for the tea tote?

Also looks like something we could make ourselves. What color would you make yours? What kind of fastener would you use?

Thank you for stopping by. Looking forward to hearing your ideas.

Hope you have a great day!


    

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is, and doesn't take up much space in a purse or backpack.

      Delete
  2. Oooh! I want one of those! I love tea and it would be nice to bring mine when we go to someone else's house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice to have a tea bag or two with you, just in case.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Except for putting in the zipper, I bet a crafty person could make one. ;-)

      Delete