Monday, December 9, 2013

Our Version of a Book

Xyra found a great little book for Princess E-V. We read it in a few minutes and decided to make our own version. Xyra's review follows.

That's Not My Dolly


Haley, Kaya, Kirsten, Lanie, Melody

That's not my doll, her dress is too blue.
That's not my doll, her dress has too many ruffles.
That's not my doll, she doesn't have a cradle board.
That's not my doll, he's too orange. 
That's not my doll, she is too pink.
Whose doll are these?
 This is my doll, she has a cradle board.
This is my orangutan, he's sooo fluffy!
This is my doll, she has a blue calico dress.
This is my bear, she's pink with pretty polka dots.
This is my doll, her name is Felicity.
Hope you liked our version of the story.



Xyra's Review of the Original

That's Not My Dolly - Her Dress Is Too SpottyThat's Not My Dolly - Her Dress Is Too Spotty by Fiona Watt

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is a really cute picture book. Each page has a different tactile piece to it too. Perfect for babies and toddlers.



 
Have a great day!





5 comments:

  1. Loved your version of the story!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! We love that book! Your version of the story was just as good, if not better. Great job!
    Jessi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riley/adayfordolls.weebly.comDecember 11, 2013 at 6:38 PM

    LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete