Friday, December 13, 2013

More Christmas Preparations

Setting up the Nativity Scene

Haley, Kaya, Kirsten, Lanie, Melody

What’s this?
The Nativity puzzle.
Really? How does it work?
Remove the inside pieces and this is the stable.
Cool!

Then we add the animals...

and the people.
Neat! (I know I'm not in the picture, but I am helping by handing out the pieces.)
Who made it?
I forget who actually made the puzzle, but it was painted by Xyra’s grampa, Gramma Enne’s dad.
Oooo. Very nice. Neat. That's awesome.


Do you have a Nativity scene among your Christmas decorations? If yes, send a picture of it to us at melodyq2000@gmail.com before December 24 and we'll do a fan feature in early January.

Best wishes!

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you drop by again.

4 comments:

  1. I love that nativity scene. My mom loves nativitily sets and sort of collects them. I will send you a photo soon.

    ReplyDelete