Saturday, November 30, 2013

Who Wears it Best?

Haley arrived in a really cute cold weather outfit.

She looked great, will if fit the rest of us?

First Haley.
Hmmm, the pants are lined with nylon. Interesting idea. I wonder if it so they go on easily?
Lanie is next. She grabbed a purse to add.
Then Kaya. She kept the sweater closed.
My turn.
Finally, Kirsten. She left the sweater open.

Note: The pants were tight on me and Kaya, but still closed. Kirsten could not get them closed.

Thank you for dropping by. Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Cute! I really like that outfit, especially the boots. It looks best on Kaya, on my opinion. She looks like an Eskimo! :)
    ~Marisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I should get a picture of her next to my Eskimo doll. That would be a cute post. Thank you for the idea.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. Seems Kaya is in the lead on this one. :)

      Delete
  3. I'd say either Kirsten or Kaya. Haley does look pretty cute in it too though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirsten does look rather natural in it...I think it's having the sweater open. The color is perfect on Kaya.

      Delete