Time to Play Tag!
Hello! I love tag or tags don't you? It's a fun way to get to know more about those around you. Plus you may find new blogs to follow. Ashtyn for Just AG nominated me and she was nominated by Kait of Kaits AG Crafts. Let's get on with the show!
- List these rules in your post.
- Create your own AG Q&A Tag button. If you don't know how, you may use mine or skip this step.
- Thank the person/doll that nominated you and give a link to the blog.
- Come up with five questions for your nominees. You can include these in your tag post of send them separately. Do NOT ask any personal or inappropriate questions.
- Have your doll that was nominated answer the questions given.
- Nominate 3-5 other AG bloggers' dolls.
- Notify your nominees and send them a link to your tag post.
AG Q and A Tag
I loved your tag post and the questions you created were quite interesting. Then seeing how Luci from Doll Notebook answered hers, I had to get right on with mine. (giggles)
Just AG's QuestionsIf you could meet any BeForever character, who would you meet?
That's easy! Addy and Melody
Favorite style of music?
What's the most annoying thing your human does to you?
What's your favorite style (jeans and t-shirt, dress, pjs, etc.)?
Fashion wise comfy is the way to go. Now some days that could mean pjs or something that would make Stacy and Clinton cringe and other days it could be something more fashion forward, but still comfy!
Would you say you are more of a tomboy or a girly-girl?
See, I'm a little bit of both. I don't mind getting dirty, but I also like to look good. Remember, my favorite color is orange. (laughs)
- What is your favorite musical instrument?
- If you could be cast in any movie...what character would you want to be?
- Would you rather go to the mountains or the beach?
- What's the most fun thing you get to do with your human?
- What accessory or outfit do you wish AG would create?
- Josefina from Treasured Friendships with a Flair
- Stuart from AG Here and There
- Saige from Forever American Girl
- Morgan from American Girls in Alaska
- Jenny from Say Hello to My Little Friends
Tag! You're it!
Looking forward to seeing your posts on this tag.
Tchau! Até mais tarde!