Saturday, October 11, 2014

October Day 6

Doll Diaries October Challenge

Haley, Kaya, Melody, 2 or more

Day 6 - Hat

We love hats!
Have several.
We didn't know which hat to wear.
This is how it played out...


Choosing a Hat

Mel, that newsboy cap looks perfect with that outfit. What do you think of mine? Should I wear the pink instead?
Thanks. No, the hat you are wearing is great. I'm going to wear it when we go for pumpkins.
Cool. I bet it will look great on you too.
I added a flair flip to this bucket hat.
Love the flip - looks so fashionista.
(giggling)
You know, I think I'll be a pioneer for Halloween and borrow Kirsten's hat.
That would be fun. Who did that last year? 
I don't remember. I wish...It's not cool enough for the hat Lady Vanyer made.
No, but it sure is beautiful.

Do you wear a hat when it gets colder? What kind? Do you have several or just one?

Thank you for stopping.

Best wishes,



#dolldiariesoct14

2 comments:

  1. Cute hats! I like how you have the camera view from above. I am not a major hat person, but I have a few wintery hats that I sometimes like to wear when it gets really cold. :) As for the dolls, Caroline is the major hat gal, and Mick loves his beanies.

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've been trying to incorporate those different angles. :)
      Yes, a hat is a must in really cold weather. I can totally see Caroline enjoying her hats. (and Mick too.)

      Delete