Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 - Update

Hi!
We're so very sorry to be absent and quiet at such a festive time of year. There is so much we plan to do...New Year's Eve as a lot of fun and New Year's Day was pretty cool with the Tournament of Roses Parade, Mummer's Parade, etc. But later that night (and our google+ followers had this pop up on their news feed) one of our dear house bunnies passed away or was called to Rainbow Bridge. We will be back soon.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

     

11 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I hope 2014 will be your best year yet :) *hugs*

    I also wanted to thank you! You're one of the four people who has commented the most on my blog in 2013 <3

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      That's fun. I have two recent posts kept to comment on shortly. :)
      Happy New Year! Happy Reading! *hugs*

      Delete
  2. Oh no! I'm so sorry! :( And that's okay, everyone has lives outside of the internet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry about your bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you. We're snuggling with Flash a bit more.
      Scratch your little cottontail's ears for us. :)

      Delete
  5. Sorry to hear about your rabbit. I always think of pets as like members of the family so I feel like it makes losing one that much harder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my blog oaktreeforests.blogspot.com is now dollpage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete