Friday, December 27, 2019

Christmas 2019

A New Sister

Welcoming PBS

Oh, my gosh I love our new gear!
Our new gear? These jammies were sent to me from Mimi. (giggles)
But this llama outfit from Nana Kestrel is for sharing.
So is this chef attire from the Say Hello to My Little Friends crew!
Who has the munchkins?
Here! I'll pass them.
Hey! It's the new girl!
Hi! Yeah, I'm the new girl! (giggles)
Come on in and have a seat!
What's your name?
Penelope Blaire, but you can call me Peni.
Well, Penelope Blaire, Peni, welcome to the Silverleaf family!
(giggles) So my initials are PBS...
(giggles) Public Broadcasting System
(giggles) or Peanut Butter Sandwich
(laughing)
You have so many cute animals!
Ha! This isn't even the tip of the iceberg for our fauna family.
Really?! Cool!
So how was your Christmas?
Well, it was really nice. I got to take my hairnet off. Then we went to Nana Kestrel's she has a lovely tree and gave me this great outfit so i could be warm.



So tell us more about yourself.
Yeah, what's your favorite color?
Green.
Nice! Mine is green too. Dark or light?
I think all! Maybe medium green, like the leaves of plants.
So you garden?
Mostly potted plants, but yes.
Cool.
I like to bake.
Really?! What's your favorite recipe? 
Oh! I'm not quite sure. Cakes are fun.
Play any instruments?
I play the organ, piano, recorder, and accordion.
Accordion!!!!
Anything else?
I like to crochet and sew.
Well, Peni! I think you're going to fit in really well here.
One more question, well, it's a two part question.
How do you feel about tea and LEGO?
Oooo! I love both!
Perfect! (laughing)

We'll learn more about Peni as time goes on. Do you have any questions for her?

Best wishes,

4 comments:

  1. Dear Peni, I look forward to reading about your adventures. Here is my question: If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Regards, Ms. Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Ms. Dorothy! That is a good question! I think if I could travel anywhere I'd want to go to South Padre Island in Texas. I hear it's really pretty.
      ~Peni

      Delete
  2. Hello Peni!! All of us over at Say Hello To My Little Friends are waving hello!!!

    ReplyDelete