Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Advent 2019 4

What's Behind

Doors Numbered 4

I can't believe Kirsten called me to be number 4. I figured she'd call Kaya; they're practically inseperable! Not complaining; I can't wait to see what's behind these doors. Turns out the chocolates are filled with a tasty cream. Not a gooey cream, more like a truffle. Anyway, where is number four?
There it is. Bottom row.
Oh, a trumpet! For heralding in or announcing the good news. 
Now for Harry.
This time top row.
Wow! This bag is filled with bricks! 
Has to be another of Hagrid's trees for the Great Hall.
Yes, definitely.
I'm glad they give some instructions.
A lovely tree.
Bigger than the previous two. I wonder if there will be twelve just like in the book. How many trees do you decorate?
Let's see if Haley also gets to build a tree. I'm calling her number 5.


À bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment