Thursday, November 1, 2018

Trick or Treat 2018

Making Our Way Through the Neighborhood

Grace, Haley, Kaya, Kirsten, Lanie, Lea, Melody

(giggles) Wonder what they have?
Looks like a lot to choose from.
Nice set up!
(laughing) This is our house!
(Kaya gives Lea a light shove)
What? It is! (laughing)
We had a great night.
Hope you did too.
It wasn't too spooky.
And the weather as great!
Yeah, got chilly by the end, but otherwise no shivering!
I was comfortable the whole time!
Me too!
Me three!

Costumes

Melody early to mid 1800s
Lea 1950s era, Kaya Regency era
Lanie mid to late 1800s pioneer, Grace demon
Kirsten angel, Haley fairy

Special Pose

Kaya showing of her Regency attire 


Whose costume do you like best?

Best wishes,

#Dolloween2018

4 comments:

  1. Everyone looks so nice, hard to pick a favorite! Glad to see you getting a lot of use out of that dress. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness yes! Lots of use for that lovely dress!

      Delete
  2. Everybody looks adorable doing their trick or treating. Hope they kept their tricking to a minimum but that is part of the fun. My girls had a great time and I posted pics on my Instagram and hope to have them on my blog this weekend.

    Looks like you had great weather also which made it a nice event for all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, this crew doesn't get into the trick side. :-)

      We had wonderful weather. 60s all day down into the high 50s after sundown with little breeze. Only needed a sweatshirt and one blanket this year (well 2, I cover my chair with one and my legs with the other).
      ~Xyra

      Delete