Yeah, Not Ready for ThisKirsten here! We had a delayed start for school since the snow happened yesterday. We got FIVE inches! So I'm ready to go!
Um, no, I'm not! I need leggings and different shoes.
This is much better. Ready to head to school.
Check out the snow on our scarecrow. Can you see it behind me?
Warm and ToastySo this is better and now you can see my full outfit. Yay! I love how the piping at the neck and pockets match the sweater.
Did you get any of the winter weather yesterday or the day before? Did you play outside or inside?
- Sweater: Isabelle's Coral Sweater (AG retired)
- Dress: Blue print corduroy dress (AG retired)
- Leggings: Soft as Snow Outfit (AG retired)
- Boots: Springfield
- Necklace: Gift from Lady Vanyer
- Hair bows: Melody's Pajamas (American Girl)
So glad you stopped! See you again soon!
Note: Tea Time with Melody Q is not affiliated with American Girl. All links are for educational and informative purposes only. No purchase suggested or required to enjoy the post.