Monday, November 19, 2018

Model Monday: Pyewacket

National Black Cat Day 2018

How is your day going? The sun is setting here and the temperature is in the 40s. I have a lovely cup of my favorite yaupon tea at hand ready to report on my Saturday adventure. You see, November 17 was National Black Cat Day. But don't try to google that because apparently there are many National Black Cat Days. (giggles) Anyway, I saw Pyewacket cutely curled in a ball sleeping and figured I could get a few photos of her. HA! Here's what happened.

The Shoot

I had our phone and walked up really quietly when...
Pyewacket popped up from her nap. Oh, Pye! Just one photo. I got down on her level, aimed the camera again and...
Kitty butt photo! (giggles) Then she leaned up on the wall for a good stretch before padding off.
No! The popcorn isn't for you.
The hamster is a sibling not a plaything. Just say hello.
Then she padded off to talk with Tatlo.
Finally, she let me get one good one!
(giggles) Pyewacket, you're some model!

Have you ever tried taking pet photographs? Were they cooperative or did you have an adventure like mine?

Come again soon!

4 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to poor Kaya! While I've managed some nice photos of our current dog, there was a period where if she saw me get out the camera, she ran away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is standard operating procedure. :-D
      ~Xyra

      Delete
  2. Pet photos here seem very hard! Whether it's my cat Trixie, or the dolls' pet dogs, they never cooperate very well.
    <3Katherine
    mydolldays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Many of mine are super, blurry close-ups of faces as they decide to walk toward the camera or phone.
      ~Kaya

      Delete