Sunday, December 31, 2017

Indoor Skating

New Skates Rock

Hey, Eelee, what are you doing?
Trying on the skates the gang from Say Hello to My Little Friends sent.
Why? It's snowing outside. No place to skate.
They look so cool and have to be more comfortable than our other pair. Besides, it's not unusual to skate inside. Remember that show Facts of Life. Tootie was always on skates.
That was a studio, not a house.
They're brand new. No dirt to transfer.

Okay. Good luck with that.
Here I go! This is so cool! 
(sudden change of flooring) Ahhh! (crash)
What happened! Are you okay?
(laughing) Yeah. I guess you were right. The switch from carpet to hard wood made me lose balance.
Well, I'm glad you're okay.
Me too. I was right though, these skates are awesome. 
Thank you again to the Say Hello gang!


See you later! Have a great day!

6 comments: