Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Ready to Go Sort Of

Packed Plus

Hi! So I am packed and ready. Xyra has a few odds and ends to tie up, but I think we are both ready to go. While we're gone, my sisters will be reading the next book for Say Hello To My Little Friends book group, Meet Kit. Xyra and I read it before the trip, now the others can pass it along.
Have you read the pre-BeForever Meet Kit book? If not, i think you can find it at your local library.

Friday Snow

My turn to quickly pop in. Do you remember Friday when we had the snow squalls? Well, the snow did not stick where we were, but when we got home the ground was white. Not covered, but definitely white.



That's all for now! Have a great time the rest of the week and over the weekend! We'll be back and writing soon!

A bientôt! Tchau! Até mais tarde!

No comments:

Post a Comment