The Big Reveal
Grace, Haley, Kaya, Kirsten, Lanie, Lea, Melody, 2 or more
Hey, girls! Come on over and see what we brought home.
Cool. What did you get?
No honey or books, but we did get a tea cup and lots of tea!
Look at all the blends!
Oh, I can't wait to try these!
Which should we try first?
Okay, we need a planning session!
This trip to the Coffee and Tea Festival Philly is helping our blog get back to our roots - Tea Time.
We collected 18 tea blends.
- Two Elmwood Inn Fine teas: Abigail's Blend and Kentucky Blend
- Three Harney and Sons teas: Cranberry Autumn, Paris, and Pumpkin Spice
- Seven Teapigs teas: Darjeeling, Darjeeling Earl Grey, Earl Grey Strong, English Breakfast, Lemon Ginger, Licorice Mint, and Mao Feng Green
- One Simpson and Vale: Roasted Chestnut Tisane (This one was a sample in the gift bag.)
- Five Zhen Tea teas in the Butterfly assortment box: Bai Hao Yin Zhen, Gu Zhu Zi Sun, Tie Guan Yin (charcoal baked), Dian Hong, and Pu-er 2012. (Not 100% sure I chose the correct Butterfly collection; these may change.)
Which teas are you looking forward to learning more about?