Monday, April 20, 2015

Spring Weather Hang Out

Enjoying the Fine Weather


Haley, Kaya, Kirsten, Lanie, Melody, 2 or more

Lovely Afternoon

Hey!
How'd the game go?
Great!
We won!
Awesome!
What was the score?
12-4. Mel helped deflect 3 goal attempts.
It's what I'm supposed to do at point.
I know, but still.
Besides, you added 2 assists to your stats today.
Yeah! That was cool.
Best second home on the team.
(cheering)
I bet you're both hungry.
Yep.
Let's get one of Lady Jem's chocolate bars.
Yeah!
I grabbed the Kakao-Keks.
Cool!
It only has four sections. Should I get another one?
No, I'm really not that hungry. 
It breaks apart easily. Are you sure?
Yeah, I'll grab an orange juice or something in a bit.
Isn't this the chocolate mousse one?
I think so.
(bites and crunches)
Ooo!
It's not mousse!
It's chocolate cookie! Cool!
I guess the pictures on the website are similar.
Orrr, chocolate biscuits aren't available in the US.
NEAT!
(everyone gets settled on the porch)
It's so nice today. 
Yeah, we've been doing our homework and reading here since we got home.
Sorry we weren't at the game.
It's okay. It was an away game.
You couldn't leave when we did.
Hey, shouldn't you be practicing for the concert?
Right! I'll go get my cello.
What should I practice first?
Do the Wood Splinter Fanfare.
Okay. 

What do you like to do when the weather is nice?

Hope you have a great day.

Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment