Monday, April 27, 2015

Model Monday: Haley

Preppy Layers

Hi! I threw on this outfit and liked it so much I had to share it with you. 
Then the team brainstormed and decided to start a new series called Model Monday. It's not going to be every Monday, but sometimes...


The skirt and shoes are OG from the Cabin Chic outfit.


The white tee shirt is Springfield from the tee and jeans outfit. I can't find it on the Springfield site anymore.


The button-down shirt is from Kit's Overalls Outfit. You know, the original one that Kit wore to the Hobo Jungle, not her new chicken feeding overalls.


Finally, I put my hair up in a messy bun using clips from Dollar Tree.


What do you think?

Have a great Monday!






6 comments:

  1. The outfit looks very nice and stylish, I love the pop of purple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)
      I refuse to take her original headband off; I'm afraid of what might happen with her hair. :-D

      Delete
  2. Very cute! I love mixing parts from various outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Learning a lot fro Clarisse and Audra - the outfits they come up with are fabulous.

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit! And I just love Haley. Madame Alexander dolls are so cute. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete