Monday, April 6, 2015

IKEA Fun Finds

If you Live Near an IKEA

I know not everyone is near an IKEA. I am very sorry for that. It's a great store. Last week I went and found these...

Storage Bins

Set of 3. You could choose a blue set or a pink set. 
Both are awesome, but I chose the bright pink and yellow.

Picture Frame

This great picture frame is only 99 cents and comes in white or blue.
It's double sided. I used it for Camp Doll Diaries in 2013. 

Would be great for cafe menus, theater posters, etc.

Finger Puppet

This cute little finger puppet reminded me of Pippi Longstocking's horse so I had to get it.
If you thought AG ego tags are annoying...check out these! 


Other

One of the main reasons I wanted to go to IKEA was to see their doll bed. It is wood and $19.99.  It's really nice. It's also really wide. Might fit two dolls, but I couldn't find the packaged ones - just the ones on display - so I didn't bring one home. Maybe next time.

What have you found lately? What would you store in these bins?

Best wishes,

4 comments:

  1. I haven't looked recently but that bed has been sold out at our IKEA for quite a while now. I hope you find one. I love the finger puppets, I got a whole bag of them last time I was there, but you're right--what is with those GIANT tags?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were 6 on the wall. I'm still iffy on the bed situation. We don't really have space for one, let alone 5 (or 3 with these being wider). The bag of puppets was available too. They were cute, but I liked the horse best. :)

      I'm not usually one to cut tags, but those had to go!

      Delete
  2. Hi Melody!
    I nominated you for the famous people tag on my blog. Here's a link so you can check it out: http://jessicaswholeworld.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/the-famous-people-award.html
    <3 Jessi
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessica. I appreciate the nomination and will check it out as soon as I can. :-)

      Delete