Thursday, April 9, 2015

Easter 2015 Portraits

Easter Finery

Do you get a new outfit for Easter? I used to when I was younger. We always took family and single pictures too. Our family picture is in the Easter post. Today are the single pictures and wardrobe details. Enjoy!

Melody

I chose Addy's Summer Plaid outfit, added knee socks, and used the ribbon as a headband and ponytail tie.


Kaya

I love Molly's Polka Dot outfit. The pale aqua color reminds me of the ocean or at least pictures of the ocean in some parts of the world.


Kirsten

My birthday dress is perfect for Easter. Instead of boot I decided to wear my wooden shoes.


Lanie

I borrowed Kirsten's Baking outfit dress and added the shoes from Caroline's Birthday Dress.


Haley

It's a little big for me, but I saw Samantha's Middy Dress and wanted to wear it. Mostly because of the pleats in the skirt and the great button up shoes.


Everyone looks great. Whose look is your favorite today?

Best wishes,

8 comments:

  1. Kirsten and Haley look stunning! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfits! I've always loved Molly's Birthday dress, but I sadly never got the chance to get it before it retired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We missed a lot of Kirsten's collection when she retired and regretted it, so I tried to get a couple of my favorite Molly outfits before they were totally gone.

      Delete
  3. Such lovely outfits! I think either Kaya's or Melody's were the nicest, because colours suited them very well.
    Nice post!
    ~Jessi
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessi. The colors due suit them well.

      Delete