The L.G. AwardWow! Time has really flown by. Thank you Guinea Pig Lover for nominating me/us for this award. Definitely ashamed I/we haven't posted about it earlier.
GPL Questions to Me
- What is the first blog that you followed? Hanna's Hangout (now Peacock Poise - last post March 28, 2014)
- In what month and year did you start blogging? January 2012
- Name the first two blogs that come to mind. Fun with AG Fan and Living a Doll's Life
- What blog do you go on the most? Hmmm, not sure about that.
- What was your first post called? Welcome!
- How many blogs do you have? One, but Lanie contributes to AGVDC
- Show your very first picture you put on your blog. The very first picture was in the second post: Introducing Melody Q - with our first Coconut.
- Why did you start your blog? When I got my first digital camera I started a fashion project with Melody modeling her outfits. When I saw Hanna's Hangout and, through her link to Doll Diaries, I knew I could put those pictures to good use. To add my/our unique spin to the blog we added the tea element. The blog has grown and morphed from there.
The rules are:
- No tag backs.
- Give credit to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 8 questions posed by the person who nominated you and create 8 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 8 people, notify them with a comment and link to the post.
- Put the award in your sidebar or on your awards page.
I nominate:Because I am tardy in posting this beautiful award, I am going to bend the rules a bit. If you are a blogger who regularly reads our posts and believes in treating others as you would like to be treated, then I would love for you to grab this award for your blog and answer the following questions.
If you do not have a blog and you believe that everyone should try their hardest to be kind and respectful to one another, then please feel free to answer questions 1, 3, 4, 7, and 8 in a comment.
- What blog do you comment on most?
- Looking at 2014 - in which month did you post the most?
- Have you won a giveaway?
- Do you have a favorite Etsy shop?
- Which of your posts did you have the most fun writing/creating?
- What or who inspired you to start your blog?
- What is your favorite type of post to read?
- What is your favorite type of post to create?