Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Philly Coffee & Tea Festival Part 4

Tea Party Comes To You

Near Simply Good Tea was our first exhibitor that will bring a tea party to you - Take Time for Tea. A great concept if you like to host parties, but not do the cooking. This way, all you have to do is clean the house and choose the area for your tea party. They do the rest for you
I'm sorry we didn't get better pictures here. She had lots of lovely wares. You can see some behind me. And she was so very friendly.

Coffee Bean Jewelry

Sun Ministries had a space to show off their unique products. Their urban outreach teaches skills and raises funds through re-purposed coffee bags and jewelry.

I focused on the jewelry rack and found a really cute bracelet. 
Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of me wearing it here, but it is on the rack and you'll see it in future photos. I chose a blue and white with the coffee beans (not the one up front, but on the lower hook in front of me).

These hair clips were really cute too.


Goshen Donuts

Who doesn't love donuts or doughnuts? These were awesome! So much better than Dunkin Donuts or the ones in the grocery store. We actually went back for a second sample they were so good. 
Hmmm, which should we choose? Powdered? Cinnamon? Plain? Which would you choose?

Joseph Wesley

Another fabulous tea exhibit was Joseph Wesley Black Teas. They have a unique way of labeling their teas
The display...so very eye catching. 
Aren't those tea cups beautiful? The potter actually colors the clay before throwing. 

The tea egg is a type of single serve infuser. Has a better seal so leaves don't escape. A really nice woman opened the egg so we could get a picture. The metal "spoon" scoops up you tea leaves, then you pop the black top on and swirl it through your cup. Very cute!
He also had dishes of the different blends out so you could see the leaves and smell the aroma.
I remember tasting the tea here and while I don't have a picture with my cup, I can safely say it was wonderful without an sweeteners or additions. It sounds silly, but it was warm, comforting, and relaxing - something you sipped and smiled afterward.

Much more fun to share. I hope you are enjoying this series as much as I did the festival. Stop back again soon!

Best wishes,

Note to readers: The Philly Coffee and Tea Festival is a public event. Melody and I went out of curiosity and to learn more about one of our favorite things - tea. Our event recap and subsequent reviews are completely our own opinions - unsolicited by event coordinators or exhibitors. All links are provided for education purposes; no purchase is required.

#phillycoffee&teafestival
#taketimefortea
#sunministries
#josephwesleytea

No comments:

Post a Comment