Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Philly Coffee and Tea Festival Goodies

What Did We Bring Home?

So many good things available. We plan to place a couple orders before Christmas from a few places we didn't get to purchase from at the festival. So I went over the map and marked the spots we visited.
This is everything we brought home. Well, except for the Goshen Donuts (I'll tell you about that later).
Bingley's Teas we had to have the Jane Austen sampler.
From Capital Teas we brought home the Cinnamon Plum tea.
Chai Mookie's coco mookie was a must have. I'm glad they provided instructions.
Fashionista Tea's creamy Earl Grey has been added to our Earl Grey collection.
The larger CTC from Ghograjan Tea Estate.
A Kanlo Tea travel mug.
04 from Joseph Wesley.
Spiced Chai Honey from Taste.
I couldn't wait to read the November/December TeaTime Magazine.
I love this information from Cabot.
And, well, we brought home some Goshen Donuts, but they were devoured before we could get the pictures taken. 
Yeah, they were really good!

That's our Philly Coffee and Tea Festival experience. We are so very much looking forward to reviewing these items for you (my sisters are super eager to help since they didn't get to taste as much as I have already)! I almost forgot! My coffee bean bracelet from Sun Ministries; you can see I'm it in many of the pictures.

Best wishes,


Note to readers: The Philly Coffee and Tea Festival is a public event. Melody and I went out of curiosity and to learn more about one of our favorite things - tea. Our event recap and subsequent reviews are completely our own opinions - unsolicited by event coordinators or exhibitors. All links are provided for education purposes; no purchase is required.

#phillycoffeeteafestival

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun festival and the cinnamon plum tea sounds good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was. I'll keep you posted on how the tea tastes. :)

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit and your pics!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I believe it is the retired "Go Anywhere" outfit but I substituted cream tights and Josephina's riding boots.

      Delete
  3. Melody looks so sweet!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete