Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day!


Dear friends,
I apologize for the delay in posting. Last week was super busy and I wasn't able to work on my special post for you. :(  I hope everyone had a nice St. Patrick’s Day.

We were looking for Webbington’s second scent pack and found a great piece of American Girl Americana! A pretty blue tin—American Girl Card Game Collection.

The tin holds three exclusive American Girl card games: Threes Please!, Kit’s Frame Game, and Trivia Challenge.
The last one is the one I will share with you in the form of a weekly trivia. Of course the first question may stay up for two weeks depending on participation.
The trivia games cover Addy, Kirsten, Felicity, Kit, Josefina, Samantha, Kaya, & Molly. Each card has two multiple choice trivia questions (and, thankfully, an answer key). Each character has 9 cards. I think that is (9x2)8 for a total of 144 questions. [Someone check my math please.]

I hope you like this as much as I do. I know I’ll learn a lot about these characters.

[If the poll does not show up in the right sidebar, please let me know. I'll have to do some tweaking to get it visable.]

Best wishes,
Melody (& Xyra)

1 comment:

  1. Is "googling" the answer allowed? I'm just guessing....

    Deb

    PS Math -- check!

    ReplyDelete