Saturday, November 8, 2014

Philly Coffee & Tea Festival Part 1

Getting Ready

Heading out to the Philadelphia Coffee and Tea Festival...What to wear? I want to look nice, but also be comfy. I think this will do, but I'll add cream tights.



Home

Oh. My. Gosh! What a fabulous day! I can't wait to tell you all about it!  It was so much fun getting to meet great people and tasting so many wonderful teas. We got something for Gramma Enne's birthday and Nana Kestral's Christmas stocking.

The people were really nice. One I have to tell you about right now because I really hope she didn't think we were rude. I was trying to pose and talk to two people at the same time. Anyway, this really nice woman works for Sophia's and asked if we were with Doll Diaries. So flattering, but answered honestly, "No." When I went to tell her how much we enjoy seeing Sophia's products, she was gone. :( I really hope she had a good time at the festival too.

Thank you for stopping. Come back again soon!

Best wishes,



#phillycoffeeteafestival

No comments:

Post a Comment