Friday, March 30, 2018

Fun Friday: Kirsten Factoids

Get to Know Kirsten

Yikes! I'm getting mine in just under the wire! Oh well, it's still early evening in Hawaii. (giggles)
My full name is Kirsten Larson Silverleaf and my birthday is June 8, 1999.
I don't really have a nickname. I wish I did, Kirsten can be hard to say. I can't tell you how many times I've been called Kristen or even Kris. Ugh!
Of our many pets, two are truly mine. Missy, our grey cat, and her kitten, Inge. 
I love them. Missy can be a distraction when I'm trying to read or do homework. 
Well, they both can, but Inge is easily distracted, just toss her a ball of yarn. (giggles)

I have a great rag doll named Sari.
Let's see hobbies...um...I like baking, reading, coloring, exploring history, building with Lego, sewing, and watching movies.

Favorites

Animal: Felis catus (giggles) cats.
Book: Pippi Longstocking
Pippi is awesome and her friend, Annaka, has a great name. Plus she has Mr Nielson and Alfonso to keep her company on her adventures.

Color: Blue, all shades, but I think Pacific blue is really soothing.
Food: Lutefisk. (giggles) Um, that would be at the bottom of the list. I really love apples. Great fruit. Can be eaten as is or in a variety of recipes.
Flower: Twinflower, so delicate and pretty.
Instrument: I don't play one, but I like the bassoon.
Movie: Nanny McPhee.
Number: 8
Rock group(s): ABBA, Roxette, Europe, Ace of Base, Yngwie Malmsteen, The Cardigans, Lykke Li, Hailee Steinfeld, Demi Lovato, R5, and Selena Gomez. (giggles) Kaya wants me to tell you, "I forgot to list Selena! She's awesome!"
Sport: I love bowling! Every once in a while I bowl a turkey. It's fabulous when that happens...you know, that means three strikes in a row. 
Tea: Blueberry green tea is refreshing hot or cold.
TV Show: Scorpion - the team is brilliant. It's great they can work together to solve problems.




I think that's it. Is there anything you want to know? If yes, feel free to ask me a question in the comment section. Plus I really liked Kaya's questions, so ...

  1. Which photo is your favorite?
  2. Do we have anything in common?
  3. What fact surprised you?

Oh, side note! The bold blue doesn't show up as well against the normal blue, so I had to underline too. No links attached to those underlines. 

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day! Or night. 

6 comments:

  1. Picture 6 is my favorite! As far as something we have in common--we both know Xyra! ;) I was surprised to find out that you like to bowl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a fun one, thank you! Bowling is cool, I don't even use the bumpers. :-)
      ~Kirsten

      Delete
  2. I lost count but favorite image is the one betwwen rock star & sport. I wear glasses & have blue eyes and occasionally watch Scorpion. The bassoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that is a good one. I figured I should put my glasses on for a few photos. (giggles)
      ~Kirsten

      Delete
  3. I loved bowling but my wrists won't do it for more than a few tosses any more. :(

    Love the little red coat/sweater/hood whatever thingee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stinks! Xyra loves tennis, but her shoulder can't take more than one set (if that). She's thinking of learning to play left handed.

    Thank you! I love my Red riding Hood cloak. It's toasty.
    ~Kirsten

    ReplyDelete