Friday, March 2, 2018

Fun Friday: Haley Factoids

Get to Know Haley


Hi! It's Friday, late Friday, but still Friday. (giggles) It's been quite a day. Really wacky weather! It was raining really hard, then turned to snow with super high winds - a storm heading east meeting a nor'easter from the coast.
Anyway, last week Grace told you we were working on a profile page and she told you about her favorites. This week is my turn. Yay!

My full name is Haley Rose Silverleaf. I don't mind if you pronounce my name Hal-ee or Hail-ee; the first way is more correct since my nickname is Hal. (giggles)
My birthday is November 25, 2003. I don't have any pets that are specifically mine, but Tutu sticks close to me.
Hmm, hobbies. That's a tough one. I like hiking, organizing, picnicking, reading, and watching movies.


My Favorites

Animal: SQUIRREL! (giggles)
Book: The Cricket in Times Square by George Selden. It's a great story about a Connecticut cricket who becomes a favorite musician in Times Square. I also love the illustrations by Garth Williams. It really made me look at crickets in a different way.
Color: Yellow almost any shade, but dandelion is wonderful.
Food: Waffles are the best thing in the world!
Flower: Dadnelions, of course, (giggles) and (singing) the yellow rose of texas...
Instrument: I don't play an instrument, but really enjoy listening to my sisters practice theirs...most of the time.
Movie: Even though it is awfully blue, I really like the movie Frozen.
Number: 5
Rock group: You know, none of us will give you just one. Mine include Fall Out Boy, The Wombats, Sarah Barielles, Alice Merton, Ellie Goulding, Taylor Swift, Meghan Trainor, One Direction or five directions now. Oh, and Selena Gomez.
Sport: I only play backyard games, but I love watching figure skating so was really having a blast during the Olympics.
Tea: Joseph Wesley 04. We're getting low, so I only drink it on special occasions.
TV show: That's an easy one. I love The Librarians. The movies that lead up to the TV series are great!

Well, now you know as much as I can tell you about myself. Oh, I forgot one thing. I have a wonderful doll named Rebecca.

If you'd like to know anything else, please leave a comment below.
Also tell me which photo is your favorite.

Thank you!

Have a great Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, just wanted to say, I loved this blog
    post. It was helpful. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is unique in comparison to other people I've
    read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep functioning ,impressive job!

    ReplyDelete