Monday, July 24, 2017

A Rainy Sunday Afternoon

What to Do?

Grace, Haley, Kaya, Kirsten, Lanie, Lea, Melody, 2 or more

Watch a Movie, Of Course!

Descendants 2 to be exact! Have you seen the latest installment of Disney's Descendants story? The TV movie premiered Friday, July 21. We didn't get to see it until Sunday, July 23. 
But it was a perfect thing to watch on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
So if you haven't seen it yet and plan too, you may not want to read to the end. We won't post any major spoilers, but do comment on some things.


Movie Watching

Bring the fruit. I have the popcorn.
I have the pizza. Did anyone get plates?
Sweets! Where are the sweets?
You know, I really wish we had a couch like Lady Webby has!
Move over. Yeah, me too! That's an awesome sofa.
Coming through! Stay put, Nutmeg, don't want to step on you.
Look here comes Pyewacket! (giggles)
Shh, Shh. It's starting!
Ooooo! (giggles)
Oh, no! We have an intruder!
Well, at least she doesn't block the screen. (laughing)
Just be sure she doesn't try to walk on the table. (laughing)
Who's a Mal fan?
You, of course! I am too!
Who's joining me with Evie?
I am!
I'm here for Jay. (giggles)
Carlos is my fave!
Um, Ben! (laughs)
Wow! Mulan's daughter has some skills!
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree there.
Whoa! Dude! (laughing)
Too funny, "...scratch my butt." (laughing)
Dizzy is really cool!
And talented!
May I have a banana please?
Wow! Uma's hair! Cool!
She's not very cool.
True.
Just angry.
Very.
I like Harry's accent, but not Harry.
I don't remember Hook having an accent.
He is hot.
WHAT?! (laughing)
Gaston's son...I don't know if I should like him or not. 
Also very good looking. (giggles)
Mal and Evie! Best friends forever!
Why is Lonnie wearing a gym uniform for the mission? Costuming failed her character.
Seriously? How many keys did Chad make! He's so annoying.
I know. Carlos really needs to get that lock changed.
Okay, so I loved it.
Me too.
It's very interesting!
Yeah!
Not what I had expected from the songs we've heard on the radio before the movie released.
So true, and I'm glad.
Looks like there will be a part 3.

Have you see Descendants 2? Who's your favorite character? What's your favorite movie-watching- at-home food?

PS. This is post 1050 for Tea Time with Melody Q. :-D

Best wishes,

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I love Descendants! I personally enjoyed the first one more, maybe it was because I had grown used to that just being the end! I really love the books though, even if I haven't read the third one yet. :( Hmm... I think my favorite character was Jane! Well Jane and Carlos were adorable together... :) I can't wait for a third movie!!! Will you post about that one too? I hope so!
    ~Reynaxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes, I think if I polled all my sisters, we would like the first one best too. But this one was fun. We hope to post about Descendants 3 when/if it comes out. Didn't know there were books. Will have to check those out. :)

      thank you for commenting! :-D

      Delete
  2. I love Descendants! Descendants is better than Descendants 2, but Descendants 2 is still great. This is a cute post! Congrats on 1050, that's a MAJOR accomplishment!

    Diamond
    worldofagdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for stopping by. I'm really interested to see where three might go with Uma. Glad you enjoyed the post. :-)

      Delete
  3. I have got to check out this show! It sounds like so much fun. I love watching movies at home and eating homemade popcorn, (not microwave) it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, fresh popcorn is the best! We have an air popper and just got the Pampered Chef microwave popper. You use regular kernels like in the air popper and add oil or butter. Looking forward to trying it out sometime.

      Delete