Award Season! Yay!Ah, no red carpet here, but a lot of fun with the One Lovely Blog Award!
The Rules:Gotta have them (sometimes they get a bit adjusted).
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post about the award.
- Share seven (7) facts about you, yourself, and you.
- Nominate one or two or fifteen more lovely blogs and tell them the good news!
Flo from Say Hello to My Little Friends nominated me, Xyra, for the One Lovely Blog award. Thank you!
Flo has a great doll family and posts their stories and adventures as well as great finds, horrifying eBay photos (when is the next one of these?), product reviews, and has a fabulous series about making doll bedding!
The Facts and Just the Facts
- I LOVE stickers! I rarely use them, seems a shame they will be thrown out. However, as I type this I realize they will still be thrown out one day, they should get a chance to adorn something other than the sheet on which they arrive.
- Breakfast is my favorite meal and I could eat breakfast all day long. Cereal cold or hot, pancakes, waffles, french toast, eggs, toast, muffins, bagels, fruit, etc. - love it!
- I'm a chocolate milk convert. How can you tell? I shake my milk before opening and drinking it.
- Speaking of milk makes me think of cookies. Overall I am not a dunker - unless I'm eating gingersnaps or Oreos. Just not fond of crumbs at the bottom of my cup. 😊
- One of my favorite simple pleasures is opening a brand new jar of peanut butter and taking the first dig out of the smooth surface.
- I have always loved reading recipes. Antique cookbooks are a hoot because there are few specific measurements, even for baking. However, one pet peeve is finding a modern cookbook without pictures. 😒
- I can write with my left hand almost as well as with my right, but have to concentrate more to be successful. One time I had to take a phone message and the speaker was giving information quickly. To keep up, I had to write everything with my left hand not looking at the paper. When I looked, the message and all the characters were backwards.
My Nomination(s)I was also nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award (will post on that shortly) so will hand out two nominations here.
- Madison of Delightful World of Dolls. She has fabulous photography skills.
- Nonna from Mommy's Doll Club. Are you looking for a tutorial for a doll craft or information about different types of 18" dolls - she's the place to go. If she doesn't know herself, she has a link to point you in the right direction.
Hope you enjoy awards season!